Founded in 2006, Threads 4 Thought designs and produces apparel that has a positive impact on people and an innately smaller impact on our planet. The company works hard to source sustainable raw materials for its fabrics and partners with ethical factories to make products. For more information about how T4T is striving to do better and elevate the ethical and
sustainable standards within our industry, see the bottom of this product description for more information about the company.
Product Description: Made from T4T's most popular Triblend fabric, this is the ultimate soft and comfy tee. The Pattie is lightweight, breathable, and versatile and is sure to be your go-to staple tee.
Colors: Freesia, White
NOTE: The White M t-shirt has a rippled texture in the fabric and is being sold AS IS.
Fabric Content: 50% Recycled Polyester, 37% Organic Cotton, 13% Rayon / Carbon Neutral product
Care Instructions: machine wash cold, tumble dry
Sizing: See images for T4T size guide
Threads 4 Thought identifies itself as Sustainable, Ethical, and Impactful.
What T4T means by Sustainable:
- 100% of its products use the most eco-friendly raw materials & fabrics available. The company's recycled polyester is made from fibers spun from plastic bottles; its certified organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly without the use of harsh chemicals and pesticides, making it better for the soil, water, farmers, and wildlife; and its ENCEL Modal fibers are extracted from naturally grown beech wood by an environmentally responsible integrated pulp-to-fiber process, which is self-sufficient in energy and recovers co-products from component parts of the wood.
- T4T's main factory recycles 80% of its industrial water, one of the
highest reuse rates in the world. (This results in a savings of 500 million gallons of water per year!)
- T4T forges lasting relationships and partners with some of the best
certified factories all across the globe.
- Through its partnership with Green Story, all T4T products produced are carbon neutral.
- Approximately 70% of production is packaged using WAVE Bags and
they are on the way to eliminating single use poly-bags. WAVE bags are made out of a bio-based polymer compound that comes from the raw material cassava. They dissolve and compost naturally in landfills and can be consumed safely by animals.
- T4T uses FSC certified paper for all of its branding materials, boxes that are made from recycled content and eco-enclose branded packaging for all of e-commerce shipping. At Threads 4 Thought, all of our packing materials are FSC Certified. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international non-profit, multi-stakeholder organization that promotes responsible management of the worlds forests and ensures the highest social and environmental standards.
T4T is also transparent about where its clothing is produced:
Threads are made in the following locations:
- Guatemala (Certifications: WRAP, Gap Inc)
- Wehai, China (Certifications: WRAP, BV, Elevate)
- India (Certifications: GOTS, OCS, BSCI, WRAP, ISO14001)
- Pakistan (Certifications: WRAP, HIGG, CTPAT, Oeko-Tex, BSCI and SEDEX)
For all of these reasons, we're very excited to offer Threads 4 Thought in our store, and our customers can feel good about purchasing these amazing items as well!