Each Latico bag is made with integrity and kindness from the highest-quality materials, and created by the best artisans throughout South America, Asia, and the United States. One of the company’s primary concerns is environmental sustainability. Because of this, the leather is sourced as a byproduct of the meat and dairy industry that would otherwise go to waste.
All designs are 100% leather and acquire a rich, unique patina with age.
Dimensions: 15" H X 4.5" D X 12" L
- (2) 1" wide folded handles with 11" drop
- Removable leather tassel.
- Recessed top zip entry with leather pull for ease of opening and closing
- Exterior top features slit pocket with magnetic snap closure
- Exterior front features open slit pocket.
- Interior front features organizer: 2 pen holders, 4 credit card slots, and cell phone pocket
- Interior back features zip pocket Solid cotton/canvas lining
Unique Company History: Latico is a leather goods company with a rock-and-roll twist. The company's founder started selling leather goods from his car trunk and then small boutiques in Greenwich Village in 1984. They were popular in the shops, but when the Grateful Dead started buying his naked-leather bags, other musicians soon followed suit, and things really took off. While the company has grown significantly since that time, it is still family-owned and true to its origins.